Write a Book
If writing a book has been anywhere near your consciousness, here are seventeen reasons to write a book in 2017 and why this should be your year to write and publish your book.
We’re all starting with a new calendar, a clean slate. This is always a time to consider where you are now compared to where you were last year. And a time to set your intentions for this New Year.
That book…why not get started, or finish it, in 2017?
Reasons To Write A Book Or Finish Your Book In 2017
- Provide instruction or education in your area of expertise.
- Writing a book generate leads for your business.
- Entertain readers with your wit or imagination.
- You want to take your life in a new direction. A book will help you establish credibility as an expert. The sooner you get your book done, the sooner you’ll achieve a higher status in your field.
- Perhaps you have overcome a tremendous challenge with grace and good humor, and could be a role model for others. The sooner you write your book, the more people you can help.
- Fulfill a dream you’ve held.
- Fulfill a promise to yourself. Finally.
- You have said “Yes!” to so much of what life offers that your life story will inspire others, or entertain them. The sooner you write your book, the more people will be inspired or entertained.
- You’re under 50 and eager to bust out of the crowd in your field. A book is the way to establish yourself as an authority. The sooner you write your book, the sooner you will enjoy the leverage it offers.
- Meet a challenge from your business coach.
- Encapsulate your years of experiences so that others can benefit from it.
- You have a need to express yourself creatively through writing and it’s time to finish a product and share it with the world. The sooner you devote yourself to the creative process, the richer your life will be.
- Showcase accomplishments – yours or other’s.
- Understand your own situation or experience.
- You have managed to acquire wisdom. Sharing it through a book will allow you to share it broadly. The sooner you write your book, the more people will benefit from your wisdom.
- Leave a legacy for your family. Share your life stories with your family – before it’s too late. Age comes upon us when we’re not looking. Sooner is better than not at all.
- You’re over 50 or 60 or 70 or 80 …. time will run out eventually. Far too many people wait until they can’t write or remember anymore.
Start Writing a Book
If you are motivated to write and publish your book in 2017, start today. Take one action to get the wheels moving.
- You might start writing a book by imagining what it will feel like to hold your completed, printed book in your hands.
- Imagine what it will feel like to be a published author.
- Imagine how your life will change, once you can share your book with your intended audience.
Don’t Let Fear Or Confusion Hold You Back From Writing Your Book
If you’re worried that you don’t know where to start writing a book, here’s an easy solution: Get Started on YOUR Path to Publishing.