Do you have a book in you that wants to come out?
Are you wondering if you’ve really got anything worthwhile to say?
Are you writing a book but you’re stuck?
Do you worry that your book isn’t good enough?
Are you unsure of what to do next?
If you answer yes to any of these questions, help is on the way!
Move Me Forward
Is a live, six-session online video program
for people who need support and guidance
as they work on their books.
Hosted by Gail Woodard, CEO and Publisher at Dudley Court Press, Move Me Forward helps any writer at any stage of any writing project.
During every session, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Move towards completion of your book,
- Get answers to your questions,
- Learn how other authors just like you are facing similar challenges,
- Discover techniques and tools to help you move forward with your book project,
- Get inspired,
- Feel supported and
- Step into accountability to make solid progress between meetings.
Seats are limited. Reserve your spot now.
SCHEDULE: Intro Session on December 7, 2017, then every three weeks, on Thursdays, January 4 through March 29, 2018. All sessions at 7:30 pm EST. $225 for full program. No payment due until after first session. Link to register: http://bit.ly/MoveMeForwardReg1