Don’t let poor, unclear writing confuse your readers and embarrass you.
Hone your writing skills to perfection at an upcoming 3.5-hour hands-on WordShop in Tucson, AZ. Click here for details.
My friend and frequent DCP book editor, Barbara McNichol, is a resource you should know about. And if you are in the Tucson area, take advantage of Barbara’s upcoming writing workshop on May 6th.
As a result of attending Streamline Your Writing WordShop with Barbara McNichol, you’ll be able to:
- Learn writing techniques that make your prose sing!
- Get the results you want with clearer, more concise writing.
- Save readers’ time by reducing wordiness and repetition.
- Plan your ideas before you write for maximum effect.
- Select the right tone to fit your audience, purpose, and topic.
Friday, May 6, 2016 from 8:30 am–12 noon at Tucson College, 5151 East Broadway Blvd. at Rosemont (free parking)
Investment: $67 for 1 person and $110 for 2.
Go to http://barbaramcnichol.com/wordshops/ for details.