Exciting news! Check out today’s broadcast of The Boomer Business Owner podcast. I talked with host Charlie Poznek about how writers and non-writers can successfully publish a book, and how they can use that book to become a sought-after industry expert. Our thirty minute conversation covered these topics as well:
- How to publish a book and use it as a tool to grow your business
- How non-writers and new writers can publish a successful, meaningful book
- Why book revenue rarely comes from the book itself
- How to position yourself as an expert in your industry
- Why 83% of Americans have a need to write a book
- “Anyone who has written a book is looked at as an expert.
You can find the podcast on iTunes here. Scroll to find my name on the guest list.
Let me know what you think – and please share with you friends. Thanks!