Zero to a Billion is an insightful, practical, how-to guide for entrepreneurs who want to build a successful government contracting business, written by an experienced and respected expert in the field. The federal professional services market is one of the world’s largest, and one of the most competitive. Companies struggle to compete and prosper. In Zero to a Billion, David Kriegman, former SRA International executive, presents techniques to help companies succeed where many have failed.
Kriegman draws on his thirty years of experience to illustrate the essential lessons of strategy, business development, cultural issues and operations with real-world examples and actionable ideas in Zero to a Billion. The book is recommended for new and mid-career managers as well as seasoned executives.
His book goes beyond standard compliance books to provide answers to questions like these:
• Why do some companies grow while others stagnate or go out of business?
• How do you differentiate yourself and compete with much larger companies?
• Why do you lose work when the customer says you are doing a good job?
• How do you attract, retain, and motivate top talent?
• Why do some acquisitions succeed while others are considered less than a success or even a failure?