Wouldn’t It Be Satisfying
To Finally Get Your Book Done?
Is your book “the project that never ends?” Are you overwhelmed by the mountain of publishing details and decisions you face? Are you disappointed that you can’t move fast enough on your book project, or have you stopped moving forward at all?
Consider an author coach or mentoring program
Can you imagine how you’ll feel when…
- You’re finally holding your book in your hands?
- You know that your book can now touch people?
- You can inspire and influence people you’ve never met?
- You finally have that credibility-building tool to boost your business, expand your influence and get you noticed?
Our Author Coaching and Mentoring Programs Will Get You Where You Want To Be
These are NOT one-size-fits-all programs! Our programs are based on the four cornerstones of Strategy, Writing, Marketing and Accountability:
- Strategy: to ensure that you are focused on writing the right book,
- Writing: to provide support and education throughout your writing process,
- Marketing: to help you incorporate marketing strategies right from the beginning, and
- Accountability: to provide structure and support so that you efficiently complete your manuscript.
Author Coaching program.
You Are An Amazing (Life) Coach
“I just wanted to say a huge thank you for your valuable insights and impressively professional take on my current situation. You are an amazing (life) coach and have an incredible ability to apply your experience and knowledge.” – S. Gregerson, UK
The DCP Author Coaching Experiences
Move Me Forward for book writers who are stuck
- Six group sessions over 18 weeks, online
- For people who need support and guidance as they work on their books
- Seats are limited
- Program is offered several times each year
Premium Author Coaching Program
- Ten sessions (usually one per month); email support between sessions; designed to take you and your book to production-ready status.
- Down-to-earth developmental editing advice on content, structure, writing style and message clarity.
- In addition, you’ll benefit from the Accountability Advantage and ongoing support during your writing process.
- You’ll have a roadmap and personal guide for your writing so you don’t get lost.
- You’ll know where you’re headed once your manuscript is complete.
A Single Developmental Editing session
- A comprehensive review of your manuscript draft by an experienced editor.
- Feedback, observations and suggestions regarding structure, voice, style and content to make your manuscript into a viable book.
- One-hour phone conversation with your editor to discuss your manuscript
By the way, when your manuscript is completed, you can self-publish, aim for a traditional publishing deal or work with a publishing house like Dudley Court Press to get your book published. The choice is yours.
Ready To Move Forward?
I Feel Blessed To Be Able To Work With You.
“Thank-you for affirming me and my gut desire to write a book. I feel blessed to be able to work with you. Thank-you for being you, for being available to coach me and giving me your decades of wisdom!” – B. Lyon, NM