Wouldn’t It Be Satisfying
To Finally Get Your Book Done?
Is your book “the project that never ends?” Are you overwhelmed by the mountain of publishing details and decisions you face? Are you disappointed that you can’t move fast enough on your book project, or have you stopped moving forward at all?
Consider An Author Coach
Can you imagine how you’ll feel when…
- you’re finally holding your book in your hands?
- you know that your book can now touch people?
- you can inspire and influence people you’ve never met?
- you finally have that credibility-building tool to boost your business, expand your influence and get you noticed?
Our Individualized Author Coaching Programs Will Get You Where You Want To Be.
These are NOT one-size-fits-all programs! We create YOUR program based on the four cornerstones of Strategy, Writing, Marketing and Accountability:
- Strategy: to ensure that you are focused on writing the right book,
- Writing: to provide support and education throughout your writing process,
- Marketing: to help you incorporate marketing strategies right from the beginning, and
- Accountability: to provide structure and support so that you efficiently complete your manuscript.
You Are An Amazing (Life) Coach
“I just wanted to say a huge thank you for your valuable insights and impressively professional take on my current situation. You are an amazing (life) coach and have an incredible ability to apply your experience and knowledge.” – S. Gregerson, UK
The Author Coaching Program Experience
Every Author Coaching Program begins with a Strategy Session with publisher Gail Woodard. Your Strategy Session is an intensive, three-hour session of personal assessment and guidance to help you clarify your goals and explore your best options for achieving them. You’ll gain an objective manuscript evaluation (if you have a manuscript ready), a recommended publication path, practical marketing and sales strategies for your particular book and clarity and confidence about your next steps. The fee for a Strategy Session session is $1,249.
After completing a Strategy Session, you can choose from several options for additional coaching:
Premium Author Coaching Program
- Ten sessions (usually one per month); email support between sessions; designed to take you and your book to production-ready status.
- Down-to-earth developmental editing advice on content, structure, writing style and message clarity.
- In addition, you’ll benefit from the Accountability Advantage and ongoing support during your writing process.
- You’ll have a road map and personal guide for your writing so you don’t get lost.
- You’ll know where you’re headed once your manuscript is complete.
A single Developmental Editing session
- A comprehensive review of your manuscript draft by an experienced editor.
- Feedback, observations and suggestions regarding structure, voice, style and content to make your manuscript into a viable book.
- One-hour phone conversation with your editor to discuss your manuscript
3 / 30 / 60 / 90 Consulting
- 3 hours of consulting which can be used in 30 or 60-minute segments over a period of 90 days on any aspect of writing or publishing your book.
By the way, when your manuscript is completed, you can self-publish, aim for a traditional publishing deal or work with a publishing house like Dudley Court Press to get your book published. The choice is yours.
Ready To Move Forward?
I Feel Blessed To Be Able To Work With You.
“Thank-you for affirming me and my gut desire to write a book. I feel blessed to be able to work with you. Thank-you for being you, for being available to coach me and give me your decades of wisdom!” – B. Lyon, NM